Sunday, May 24, 2009

french fries and a coke

A couple of years ago, I came up with the summer mission to find the best the best brand of root beer for a "Black Cow" (a root beer float). Every week, Jolene and I would by a different brand of root beer and add it to Braums vanilla ice cream. At the end of the summer (with one different brand a week) the undisputed winner was "Shasta", and I was really surprised. It really was no where close to being the best root beer by itself, plus it was the cheapest (something I am always wary of).
So this summer, it will be my new mission to search Enid over for "french fries and Coke".
I have decided I will tell whoever takes the order what I am doing so they can do their best (if they care), I don't want to blindside anyone or make any restaurant look bad.
So, tomorrow will begin a weekly post on this.
Stay tuned!

No comments: